SEO Sydney Pro provides professional SEO services to business in Sydney, NSW.
Our highly professional approach to SEO is aimed at providing our clients with an unmatched Return-On-Investment (ROI). Our goals are always long term. To build long term, mutually beneficial client relationships. Long term success for our clients. Long term ROI. We’re not looking for quick client signups – ‘get’em in etc. SEO should be a long term, ongoing process. Our focus is always on long-term accountability.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is by far the most cost effective, long term digital marketing strategy for your business, if it’s done correctly. Just beware all the sharks out there waiting to grab your hard earned money by promising you the World.
Our methodical approach to SEO will increase your website traffic with a long term, cost effective strategy. Your goal when planning a website should always be to rank high in the organic results of a search engine so that your website can easily be found by your potential customers.
We have many packages to suit your business goals and budget.
The SEO Sydney Pro team of professionals have many years experience in the SEO industry and hold an enviable track record when it comes to the long term ranking success of their clients.
When evaluating the need for the best strategy for your business you need to ask yourself this question – Can my customers find our website? Our website marketing services deliver top search engine placements that will put you ahead of your competition!
WHY CHOOSE US?
- We specialize in creating superior ROI
- We focus on developing long term, ongoing relationships.
- We have over 20 years of online experience.
- We provide premium customer service.
- We deliver quality solutions of the highest standards.
- We are dedicated SEO experts. Our SEO services are not just an ‘add-on’.
What does Search Engine Optimisation involve?
SEO is a very complex process which involves a number of different steps. When you work with us at SEO Sydney Pro, you can rest easy with the knowledge that we will follow all SEO best practices to make sure that you are getting the best bang for your buck.
Our SEO procedure for new clients is as follows:
- First, we will undertake a complete SEO audit of your website. This allows us to identify problems with your site, to prioritise our action, and to work through all of the major problems in a fast and efficient manner.
- We will make any quick fixes that are needed to help bump your site up the search engine rankings. These include things like adding meta titles, correcting any poorly formatted HTML and adding keywords and headings to any existing content.
- Once we have made all of the quick fixes, we will enter our regular SEO cycle. This involves things like adding new content to your website regularly, performing regular keyword research and monitoring your sites performance.
Our SEO Cycle
Of course, everyone does SEO a little bit differently. However, here at Slinky Digital we believe that we have developed one of the best SEO maintenance cycles out there.
Our SEO maintenance cycle includes a continuous loop of the following:
- Keyword research to identify the most relevant and the most important keywords for your business.
- Content development to make sure that your website remains optimised for all of the most important keywords. This can include both updating your existing content and creating new content.
- Internal and external link building to make sure that your site has a high authority in the eyes of search engine crawler bots.
- Search engine ranking and traffic analysis for the major keywords that we have targeted to help us identify our targets going forwards.
- Further keyword and competitor research to make sure that we remain up to date with the most relevant targets for your website.
This cycle is continuous and repetitive if you want to maintain search engine rankings. If you don’t perform regular SEO maintenance, then you will find that your competitors will quickly overtake you. Depending on the size of your site and your budget, the SEO cycle can take anything from a couple of hours a month to a couple of days every week.
Get a FREE SEO AUDIT today.